- Highlights from the Canadian Martial Artists Achievement Awards and Wushu Hall of Fame
- Congratulations to the following athletes...
- Wushu in the 2017 World University Summer Games!
- Virginia Cai from Calgary takes GOLD in Straight Sword for Canada!
- 2016 Canadian Martial Artist Achievement Awards & Wushu Kung Fu Hall of Fame
- Sanda Seminar Saturday Nov. 5, 2016
National Grading Recipients
FeaturedPictures from the 2016 Canadian Wushu Achievement Awards and Wushu Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the following athletes who will represent Canada for the 2017 World University Summer Games to be held in August 17-22, 2017 in Tai Pei.
Philip Wong (Nan Quan / NanGun combined) - Toronto
Jason Chen-Leung (Chang Quan)- Calgary Jordan Banker (Men Sanda 82 Kg.) - Ottawa
Megan Tsang (Taiji Quan and Jian combined) - Edmonton
Jeneva Beairsto (Chang Quan) - Vancouver
Sunny Tang/ President
- Please check our new Coaching Certification Policy that is in effect
- We are welcoming WushuCanada members to send any good Photos or Videos of your school/club‘s activities to firstname.lastname@example.org attention- Rosalynn Kwok to be selected for display on the website
- From January 2016, No non- member may compete at the National team selection (4 months prior to the International event) or pay $100 as penalty
- Competitor’s School /Club has to be a Level 1 or Level 2 Club /School Member, no exemption
- Coaches /Team Leader representing Canada to attend any International event has to be an Official WushuCanada Member
- Any Observer who wishes to attend any IWUF’s event has to be a General Member 4 months prior to the event or has to pay $100 as a service fee